June 6, 2012
Okay, so I wore this for my senior prom and..
1. the color is definitely not as vibrant as I thought it would be. I mean, it was still a beautiful color and I got a lot of compliments on it, but it was just toned down and I was disappointed about that.
2. If you have a short torso and big hips (therefore, serious love handles), I wouldn't recommend this UNLESS you pose your body sideways for pictures and wear hardcore spandex.
3. some awesome things about it:
- It made me look SO tall, which was great because i'm 5'4.5, asian, and used to always looking up at things..
- you can wear this for a formal or informal event. the fabric is this light, soft, flowy material that you can wear during the summer with sandals, but if you accessorize it right and wear it with heels, it's great for a formal event. just use some of RTR'S accessories, the big, eye-catching ones, because this dress is pretty plain (wish I got a necklace with this.. :'( )