May 4, 2016
Beautiful, comfortable, flattering
I absolutely love this dress and wanted to keep it forever and never take it off, but here are a few things I noticed about it:
1. The back zipper goes all the way down. Not really an issue - just a surprise.
2. Very full skirt. Twirled in it like a little girl. Felt like a princess. Loved it.
3. I thought it ran a little large, but I have a very small rib cage. Plenty of room at the bust for fuller breasts, though (I'm a D cup).
4. Can wear a regular bra. The back is low, but not so low that it would expose your bra. The shoulder straps are a little wide-set for me, so I had to place my bra carefully - there was nothing to hold the bra straps beneath the shoulder straps.
5. Long. The 4 was knee length on me and I'm leggy for my height - I have a 35" inseam.
6. Slightly long in the torso. Hit me a little below my natural waist - this might be an issue if you are particularly short torso'ed.
7. Zipper will not stay up. Repeat: Zipper. Will. NOT. Stay. Up. It only unzips a little, but that was annoying. I could hear it unzip, too. There were no hooks at the top of the zipper, like some dresses, to keep this from happening. ANNOYING.
8. Skirt is weird to sit on. I wore this to a funeral and there was a lot of sitting on some not so comfortable seats. The skirt made it less comfortable. This dress is definitely more for standing around and looking fabulous (or dancing! Yay twirls!) than for sitting.