If you’re on the lookout for a chic, modern way to meet your “Something Blue” requirement and Great Aunt Edna’s blue doily doesn’t cut it, we’ve got your back. At BRIDEfinds, we’ve come across many “Something Blue” solutions – some good, some bad, and some just plain ugly. This batch is definitely the former:
1. Sexy Blue Pumps, like these Sergio Rossi Peep-toe suede pumps ($252, down from $560) are a great way to satisfy your blue fix. If you have a long, formal gown, guests will delight in seeing a flash of your pretty blue pumps on the dance floor. Plus they’re great for photos!
2. If you’re wearing a strapless gown and an up-do go for blue statement earrings that will really pop. These Trudelle Laker Doorknocker Crystal Earrings (retail, $282; RTR price $35) have a vintage-y feel, with a modern twist. Perfect for a contemporary bride having a classic wedding.
3. Why not go for pretty blue shapewear since you need to wear it anyways? At BRIDEfinds, we’re loving these pretty blue Skinny Britches Short ($42). The laser-cut leg on these puppies eliminates pinching, binding and bulging.
4. Why not satisfy your something blue in the most glamorous way possible? A toe-die-for clutch like this Judith Leiber Coeur De La Mer Clutch (retail, $2295; rental, $225) would be our pick.
5. If you’re skipping the shapewear, and want something sexy for your wedding night, nothing is cuter than a baby blue thong. Are you listening, bridesmaids? This Hanky Panky Bridal Low Rise Thong Gift Set ($59) would make a perfect shower gift.